Musings of Glitter: Comfy Cute Work Shoes

Monday, July 17, 2017

Comfy Cute Work Shoes






So for those of you who don't know, several summers ago I was the social media intern at Keds HQ in Boston. I loved Keds before my internship, but my love for these pretty little shoes has only grown since then! I legitimately wear these shoes to work daily - no joke. They're super comfortable, so I can run around all day with no irritation or pain. And, obviously an important factor for me, they're the still super fashion forward.

I always get compliments on my Keds. I had an old pair of Keds x Kate Spade gold polka dot shoes, but sadly after 4 years of nonstop wear, they look pretty worn out! So as soon as I saw these this black and white pair, I knew I needed them! They're so versatile - I wear mine with dresses, rompers, shorts and jeans. I love using my Keds to add a pop of color or print to every outfit. Every year I end up adding a few more pairs to my collection because I'm a firm believe you can never have too much of a good thing. 

And, a little tip to all you other canvas shoe wearers out there - always spray your shoes with Scotch Guard. They'll stay clean so much longer! Shop this look below!





purse (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment