Musings of Glitter: How to Style a Tee

Monday, June 12, 2017

How to Style a Tee





Back again today with one of my favorite companies, owned by a sweet friend, Rosalynne Love! Y'all this girl is just incredible. So any chance I get to support her is an honor. This tee from her new spring collection is so perfect! I mean - it has baby succulents on it, adorable right!? And bonus - it's actually long enough for me to wear with leggings (granted, I ordered an XL because I wear things oversized) - but I NEVER find tees long enough to wear with leggings so this was a huge win for me.  You can style a tee in a billion ways, but here are a few of my faves:

- with skinny jeans and a kimono (like pictured)
- knotted with a maxi skirt
- over leggings with some tennis shoes and a high ponytail

Rosalynne's new collection has some super cute tee's just waiting to be styled! Go check out all her goodies here! Happy shopping!

xoxo

{ps - for all you Gilmore Girls lovers, she has some super cute tees for you!}

No comments:

Post a Comment