Musings of Glitter: Tropical Paradise

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tropical Paradise








I couldn't wait to post these photos because I am SO in love with these pants! Holy moly. Every time I wear them I get a billion compliments all day long. The culotte trend is so hot this summer, and this palm print is right on trend. And the best part? They're SUPER COMFY! Like, y'all - I can't sing their praises enough. Plus their machine wash! But I have good news and bad news. Bad news it that these pants are sold out online. Boo! But good news, they may still have them at your local J.Jill Store and the other patterns are still available here!

When you style a piece that's got a lot going on, like these pants. You want to keep the rest fairly neutral. So I topped if off with this chambray off the shoulder top. Chambray is my favorite neutral during the summer. And I couldn't resist adding some tassel earrings to go with the summer vibes.

And last but not least, I wanted to share one of my new favorite hair products with y'all! As a blogger who is constantly changing in the backseat of a car and quickly re-doing my hair between outfits, Garnier has been one of my best friends to keep my hair from looking crazy. Their Frizz Guard spray has been a go-to! Grab it here!

xoxo

top (similar)

earrings (similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment