Musings of Glitter: Custom Fashion - Little Red Dres

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Custom Fashion - Little Red Dres








You know when you see a dress (or a top, romper, etc...you get the picture) that you absolutely LOVE.....and then you see the price tag and your fashion dreams are crushed. It's the absolute WORST! But I'm here with a solution for y'all. You can DIY almost anything with a sewing machine and some fabric - but if you're DIY challenged like myself, find someone who isn't. And lucky for you, I found that person!

I hereby introduce you to the fabulous Tabitha Sewer. Y'all - this girl is Beyonce with a sewing machine. And if you don't believe me, you can just check out her Instagram feed! Plus she does incredibly tutorials on her YouTube for those of you brave souls who want to try your own hand! I found this dress online and fell in love, but I certainly wasn't planning on spending $81 on it. So my girl Tabitha hooked me up! She's seriously the best. So if you're ever looking for a specific piece that won't absolutely shatter your budget - make sure you check her out to see if she has a tutorial or shoot her a message and see if she can DIY it for you! Plus - custom fashion is the best fashion, am I right?

Best news? I'm GIVING AWAY a custom piece from Tabitha! Head to my Instagram to enter!

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment