Musings of Glitter: Spring Inspiration

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spring Inspiration









Spring is SO close! I can feel it. Granted....it never really felt like winter here, so it's sort of been spring for a while in Arkansas. Hah! But regardless...I digress. I have been so ready to bust out all my floral dresses, sandals and skirts (although....may need to get some self-tanner first...) for the new season. I'm a sucker for a good floral print - and this one is no exception! This dress from Chicwish is actually an off-the-shoulder dress (bonus), but it just so happens to pair with a jean jacket perfectly and I couldn't resist! I also had to pull out my hot pink tassel earrings, because they have always been my go-to spring accessory.

Shop this look below!

xoxo

Photos by the wonderful Elizabeth Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment