Musings of Glitter: Fruity, Flamingo, Fun Fashion

Friday, June 23, 2017

Fruity, Flamingo, Fun Fashion






It's National Pink Day - so I thought I'd bring y'all a crazy, fun, super pink outfit. I can not say enough about this flamingo dress. Seriously the most summery piece in my closet and I am beyond obsessed!!! I will confess however, after this photoshoot I cut the tulle layer out (between the flamingo fabric and the lining was a layer of tulle) to bring the puffiness down a bit - but it took me 2 seconds! Some people may love the tulle - but I found it a little uncomfortable. So it is now tulle-less but just as cute! And it washed up like a dream which is always important for me! I love being able to just throw my clothes in the wash -no hand wash or dry clean here! To make it even more summery, I topped it off with some pink tassel earrings and this cute little watermelon purse!

Voila. Summer fashion at its funnest. shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment