Musings of Glitter: Southern 4th of July Fashion

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Southern 4th of July Fashion






I love getting together with friends and family on the 4th of July! There's nothing better than a grill out, watermelon, and some fireworks to celebrate our incredible country! But if you're in the south - you know that being outside on the 4th is going to be HOT. Like - temperature wise. Hah!

So for me it's a must to be in shorts. I love my white cut-offs! And a cute little tank tied up, like this denim one from J.Jill (which is super comfy and soft) is the perfect pair. Top it off with some red lipstick and red accessories and you're 4th ready! And I couldn't resist a good pair of statement earrings - so I snagged my favorite earring silhouette (these cute little ball drops from Sin Solo) in royal blue!

Hope you all have the best time celebrating! Shop this look below!

xoxo


shorts (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment