Musings of Glitter: Real Life Fashion

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Real Life Fashion





Stripping it down on the blog a bit today. As much as I love fashion and getting all dolled up - that's not my every day life! For those of you who don't know, I just finished my masters degree in speech language pathology and will be working in the public schools! As a therapist, I spend a lot of my day on the floor hanging out with kids, so I need to be comfy and mobile in my clothes. That's why I love these jeans from Evy's Tree. They just released this new sangria color that I loveeee - I wear my denim pair all the time. They look like jeans, but they feel like leggings which is a huge win in my book! The waist band is elastic which is crazy comfy - but that means that I do usually pair them with oversized shirts that are a little longer!

So here I am folks, in all my everyday glory. Minimal makeup, glasses when I can't wear my contacts, hair in a messy braid, just hanging out on the ground. Hah! You can shop this comfy look below!

xoxo


top (similar)

shoes (similar)

necklace (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment