Musings of Glitter: Floral Crush

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Floral Crush














I don't know about y'all - but we had a freak wave of semi-cool weather and I am totally loving every minute. It has me SO ready for fall! I've been craving the days of scarves, layers and boots. But as it's not quite cold enough for all of that yet, I decided to get a slight taste of fall fashion with this comfy midi dress! Its from a cute little boutique, Simply Bliss Boutique, who offer modest clothing options for fashion forward women. It's lined down to the knee and also has a fun little lace up tassel detail on the back. It's perfect by itself in the summer, but I can't wait to pair it with a cute jean jacket and booties in the fall! And Simply Bliss Boutique was kind enough to offer you all a discount code - use code MUSINGS5 for $5 off any $30 purchase or code MUSINGS10 for $10 off any $50 purchase.

For this look, I added in a few blush details. Along with blush studded sandals and my all-time favorite sunglasses, I topped it off with this gorgeous blush bag! The website says beige, but I can assure you it has a gorgeous blush tone to it! You can carry it by the handles or add the matching shoulder strap! It has gold detailing throughout and good news - this bag is currently on sale! So pick it up while you can! It's also available in black.   

Shop the entire look below.

xoxo



shoes (sadly sold out in blush, but still available in black)


No comments:

Post a Comment