Musings of Glitter: Gilmore Girl(s) Crush

Monday, October 26, 2015

Gilmore Girl(s) Crush






I've always been a Gilmore Girls fan. I still remember watching Rory and Lorelai, huddled up on the couch with my mom and sister, desperately wishing I lived in Stars Hollow. I grew up watching the show and the Gilmore's will always be a part of my life. So clearly when I saw this sweatshirt - it was a match made in my childhood television dreams.

It's all of a sudden become crazy cold in Arkansas, so I've literally been living in this sweatshirt. Because not only does it public profess my love for the Gilmore Girls, but it's also the SOFTEST sweatshirt I've ever owned. If you're a Gilmore Girl at heart like me, you need this sweatshirt in your closet. And did you hear about the new episodes coming to Netflix!? Seriously can't wait! Shop this look below! (PS - for those of you who want to know....I'm #TeamDean for life)


Plaid (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment