Musings of Glitter: Bad Blood - 1989 Tour

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bad Blood - 1989 Tour











So...I'm not ashamed to say that I am 100% a Swiftie. I have been since her first album came out in 2006.  Her songs have consistently been my ringtone for 9 years and I've woken up to her albums on full shuffle, every morning, ever since 2006. Taylor has gotten me through every phase of life - happy, sad, angry, heart broken - you name it, she's got a song for it. Honestly, there's no better therapy than driving around in your car, windows down, singing your heart out to a Tay Tay song. I've been to every tour (minus Enchanted which I'm still upset about), so OBVIOUSLY I had to get tickets to a 1989 stop. I was lucky enough to score pit passes to Red and although we won't be quite as close this year, I am still like a kid on Christmas Eve. Y'all. I cannot wait! I have two midterms in grad school next week, should I spend this weekend studying? Yes. But obvi Taylor gets priority, so we'll be driving 8 hours to Omaha this weekend and I'll be "studying" in the car (my grades will forgive me later, right?).

So yes, my sister and I may both be in our twenties - but clearly we had to make themed shirts (based on the Bad Blood music video because let's be real, it's epic). Clearly I'm trying to channel my inner Gigi (Slay-Z), while my sis is obviously Hayley Williams' (The Crimson Curse) twin. We're also both 5'10 and will more than likely be rocking heels in hopes that we'll stick out in the crowd and maybe Mama Swift (or Taylor herself) will invite us backstage to join the partayyy. Don't worry, I'll let you know if we officially join the "Girl Squad" (a girl can dream, ammirite!?) So, needless to say, we are BEYOND excited and can't wait to jam with the Queen this Saturday! I hope you can all enjoy the pure sunshine that is a Taylor Swift concert at some point in your life. And Taylor, if you ever see this - give me a call girl. I think we could bond over our love of baking, cats and winged eyeliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment