Musings of Glitter: Falling for Plaid

Friday, October 2, 2015

Falling for Plaid





The weather is slowly cooling down and I am beyond excited! Fall is my absolute favorite season and I'm am completely over this heat. So obviously when the temperature finally dropped below 70, I had to get my blanket scarf out! Pairing plaid and stripes is one of my favorite ways to play with pattern in the fall! And this burgundy striped swing dress is crazy cheap over at Old Navy right now! I ended up getting two of the solid colors too because you can never have too many swing dresses, am I right!? I wanted to add a few dainty accessories to finish off this look, so I paired it with these gorgeous cluster earrings and rhinestone cuff from my friend Annette's line - Confetti by Annette! Her jewelry is incredible quality and is made right here in the USA! And they're made of Swarovski crystals, so they are SO sparkly (which y'all know I love)! Get the details down below!



Scarf (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment