Musings of Glitter: Southern at Heart

Friday, October 16, 2015

Southern at Heart






For those of you who don't know, I grew up in the south. My southern roots run deep and I will always be a southern girl at heart! I lived in Boston a few summers ago and I learned a lot about myself. 1) I love big cities. 2) I just really love the south! Not that there is anything wrong with the North; living in Boston will always be one of my favorite memories. But I missed the southern accents, fried chicken and cowboy boots! Although I may not be in my dream city yet - I'm hoping to head to either Nashville or Charleston once I graduate! 

Southern Girl Prep has ridiculously adorable gear for all the Southern girls out there! Be sure to check them out here and shop the look below!



Boots (similar)

Headband (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment