Musings of Glitter: "She Laughs Without Fear of the Future" Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"She Laughs Without Fear of the Future" Proverbs 31:25





There are days when life is just plain hard. I find myself constantly worrying about my future. What will happen today, tomorrow, next week? The questions are never ending. But I've always sought comfort in God's word and the faith that He is in charge. This shirt features one of my all-time favorite verses, Proverbs 31:25, "She laughs without fear of the future". What an incredible reminder! There are days when life knocks me down and I'm overcome with anxiety and fear - but I am always comforted by the fact that God loves me, cares for me and has a plan for me. I'm not in control of my life, He is. 

This tee is from an incredible company called Cross Training Couture. They're a faith based company that offers inspiring fitness wear! If you haven't checked them out yet, be sure to stop by their site for a little positivity! Shop this look below!


Flannel (similar)

Shoes (on sale for $17!!)

Clutch (mine's a DIY, so I linked similar)

Jeans (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment