Musings of Glitter: Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show

Friday, October 23, 2015

Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show





It's finally that time of year again! I always look forward to the NWA boutique show - my mom and I have attended every year and I always leave with some incredible purchases! If you haven't ever been, think "awesome craft fair meets your favorite local boutique".  I bought this gorgeous blanket scarf last year - it was crazy affordable and I seriously wear it on a daily basis. PLUS it's the perfect time to start stocking up on Christmas gifts for all your fashionable friends and family. So, if you're local it's a must attend! All of the event details are listed below and be sure to head over to my Instagram for a GIVEAWAY! I'm giving one of y'all 2 VIP tickets! As a VIP, you'll get first dibs on all the fabulous shopping, live music, treats from Mama Carmen's Espresso Cafe and Ozark Natural Foods AND a swag bag filled with goodies! And your VIP ticket gives you free admission for the rest of the weekend so you can shop til you drop. Trust me, you don't want to miss it! 

When: November 6th-7th

Where: NWA Convention Center in Springdale

For more info, head over to their website or Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment