Musings of Glitter: Fall Pattern Play + Lots of Layers

Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Pattern Play + Lots of Layers








It is finally cooling off here in Arkansas and I couldn't wait to pull out all the plaid in my closet. This buffalo check vest is from Old Navy and is super affordable! Y'all know I love pattern mixing, so I paired it with my striped baseball sweatshirt from J.Crew. And with Arkansas weather - you never know what you're going to get, so I tied a military jacket around my waist just in case! I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many layers during the fall.

I also wanted to share my brand new phone case from Mophie with you guys! Not only does it charge your phone, but it supports a good cause! For every sale of the (PRODUCT) RED juice pack, Mophie will contribute 5% to The Global Fund to help elminate AIDS! It's a win win. Shop this look below!

{and on a side note, I FINALLY JOINED PINTEREST!!! Be sure to follow along here}



Military Jacket (similar)

Top (similar)


Booties (similar)


Rings (all from Kendra Scott)


No comments:

Post a Comment