Musings of Glitter: Lazy Girl's Guide to Fall

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lazy Girl's Guide to Fall






I've been crazy lazy this year and refuse to move all of my winter clothes into my closet - so I've been adapting my favorite summer pieces for the cooler temps instead! If y'all haven't heard of Ever Pretty, you need to check them out! They have a HUGE selection of dresses, ranging from casual to formal, at super affordable prices. Those of you who know me, know I love a good deal - and that's how all of their dresses are! Incredible quality with no crazy price tags. This fit and flare dress is one of my favorites! And paired with a good military jacket, boots and knee high socks - it's fall weather ready! Shop this look below!


Jacket (similar)

Boots (similar)



1 comment:

  1. I love it! You took a summery dress and turned it into the perfect piece for Fall! It's perfect! <3

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete