Musings of Glitter: Getting Shifty

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Getting Shifty






Okay, do y'all have that one brand that completely dominates your closet? I do. Seriously you walk into my closet and over half of the tags say "Everly". If you haven't heard of them, you have GOT to check them out! It's sold in almost every local boutique here in Arkansas - and their brand offers unique, fashion forward pieces to keep you in style without breaking the bank! This shift dress is one of the funnest pieces in my closet right now. The intricate print and bright colors make it so eye catching and modern! I paired it with my other brand addiction, Kendra Scott, and finished the look with a dainty little ring from Confetti by Annette! Check out the details below! Happy Sunday!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment