Musings of Glitter: Blushing OTS

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Blushing OTS








Y'all saw this already on Instagram a while ago because I couldn't contain my excitement. My all-time favorite top is finally available in blush!!! I have this in black and I wear it non-stop. Like, seriously - ALL THE TIME. It's one of the only off-the-shoulder tops that I own that actually stays on your shoulders, it doesn't pop up when you move your arms and the elastic is really comfortable to wear for a full day. The ruffles are universally flattering and I can wear it with jeans in the spring/fall and shorts in the summer. This top is so versatile and I promise you that it will be one of your favorite purchases! Snag it over at Chicwish while you can!

Shop this look below.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment