Musings of Glitter: Kimono Love

Friday, September 30, 2016

Kimono Love










Ooooo y'all! I am SO excited to break out all of my kimonos. They are quite possibly my all-time favorite fashion piece - so comfy, cute, and they cover up that extra guac at Chipotle if you know what I'm saying...

When Eccentrics Boutique had this gorgeous maroon kimono, I had to have it. I know maroon in fall is nothing new, but it will always be one of my go-to's. This particular one has cute little trim and a tan floral print throughout. It was the perfect match with this tan knit tank! Whenever you can mix fashion and comfort - I am totally game. And this combo is the perfect mix!

And on a side note, I recently had my hair done! I went in to my fabulous colorist - Lauren at Euphoria Salon in Conway, AR - and had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do. And per usual, she read my mind and went above and beyond! I know people typically go darker for fall, but I'm loving this cooler blonde! Guess we'll see if blondes really do have more fun.

Happy fall y'all! I hope you're enjoying the cooler weather!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment