Musings of Glitter: Working Out on the Go

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Working Out on the Go







As a full time graduate student and a part time blogger, I don't always have have time to hit the gym. And let me tell you - grad school school isn't so forgiving on the body. Hah! Between the lack of sleep and no time to ever actually cook, I basically live on pizza. So whenever I have the opportunity to add a little workout into my schedule, I take it!

But for those crazy days when you don't have a minute to spare, I finally found an easy way to fit in a little extra exercise! These little leggings from Sweetflexx have built in resistance bands. They add 4lbs of resistance with every step. They were tested at a sports lab and were proven to burn an extra 30-40 calories for every 30 minutes of walking. And since I'm guilty of wearing leggings quite often, it's an easy way to bring the gym along with me!

These leggings not only burn extra calories, but they can help tone your legs, glutes and lower core too. They are such an easy way to feel like you're getting a workout when your short on time because they always fit into your schedule! I am absolutely obsessed with these leggings, and I know you all will be too! They're super comfy, but you can definitely feel the resistance! Plus - they're machine washable which is a necessity for me. These have quickly become my new weekend wear obsession! They also have a super cute pair with mesh panels which might just have to be my next purchase.

Check them out below and grab yourself a pair while you can! And you can use code "glitter" for $25 off! Such a steal.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Yeah I also wear leggings during my exercise. I have great collection of workout gear in my wardrobe. Even more than my casual clothing. I love to shop for leggings and stylish capris as these are my inspiration during my workout.

    ReplyDelete