Musings of Glitter: Gorgeous Gingham

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Gorgeous Gingham






I've always had a soft spot for gingham. There's just something about it that makes me feel like I've been transported to the 50's. And with fall right around the corner, it can be hard to find a gingham dress that fits the season! But don't worry ladies - I've got you covered.

My friends over at Dainty Jewell's designed this gorgeous number, which is also available in pink and can be made in midi (what I'm wearing) or maxi length! And its available in sizes small to 3XL, so you can be sure you'll find the perfect fit for you height and body type! This dress is easy to dress up with heels or dress down with sandals and is perfect for transitioning into cooler weather.

Shop the post below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment