Musings of Glitter: Denim on Denim

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Denim on Denim






I've always loved the full on denim look - but I never really knew how to style it. It can be slightly intimidating to wear a full on denim look. But here are a few easy rules to follow - as long as you're not wearing the exact same shade and you've got a few accessories that aren't denim - you're golden. Hah! Everything in moderation, right?

I paired this chambray denim button up with these dark rinse boot cut jeans (both from J.Jill)! To break up the denim a bit, I added in a few accessories. I find that a little leopard makes every outfit look instantly more chic. And my final touch was the limited edition pearl charm Compassion Fund Bracelet from J.Jill. 100% of the proceeds from this triple wrap bracelet go to support homeless and disadvantage women become self sufficient. So you can look cute while supporting a great cause!

Shop this look below! 

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment