Musings of Glitter: Heyyyy Fall (sort of)

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Heyyyy Fall (sort of)








So, in blogger world, it's totally fall. But....would someone please tell that to Arkansas, because it is still HOT. Let's just say, I might have been sweating a bit (a lot) during this shoot. But for all of you already in fall weather - you lucky ducks - I hope you are enjoying all the sweaters and boots your heart could desire!

Fall is my absolute favorite season, both weather and fashion wise! This sweater is super cozy, and it has pockets which is a WIN. It's a perfect length and a neutral color so it goes with anything. And sadly, this top is sold out. But there's just something about a high neck top paired with tons of jewels - gets me every time. My motto has 100% become, when in doubt...add more jewelry.

Shop the look below!

xoxo


top (similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment