Musings of Glitter: Black Romper of my Dreams

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Black Romper of my Dreams




Okay....let's go ahead and talk about it. I am incredibly white in ALL of these photos. You know when you're out doing a shoot and then you get home and look at them and realize that your lighting decided not to cooperate. This totally happened with this shoot. So although I am incredibly fair - I promise in real life, I'm not quite so "vampire-esque". So please be so kind as to ignore the horrible photo editing as I tried to correct for the craziness glow of my skin. Hah!

But let's move onto this romper, because Y'ALL. It's all of my favorite things in one - off the shoulder, black, comfy AND a romper. Win. But it's from my friends over at Chicwish, so I would expect nothing less. This romper will for sure be my go-to for nights out of the town with my girlfriends! It also comes in white and burgundy and has these killer, flowy sleeves! I paired it with a choker, a bright lip and my favorite sunnies.

Shop the look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment