Musings of Glitter: Biker Chic with Zaful

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Biker Chic with Zaful






This is my "biker babe" meets Sandy from Grease look. Hah! There's just something about a leather (or faux in my case) jacket. Put it on, and instantly feel like you're too cool for school. This one is under $40! And of course, top it off with a choker and some geometric sunnies and you're ready to conquer the world.  And the best news - the jacket, choker AND sunglasses together are under $50! Such a steal. Head over to my friends at Zaful to get them! I styled mine with my fave pair of dark flare jeans along with a black tank, but this would look cute over a dress as well! You can also pair it scarves as we head into fall! Zaful has tons of great transitional pieces at affordable prices!

Shop this look below! And check them out on Facebook!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment