Musings of Glitter: Fur-ocious Formal Wear

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Fur-ocious Formal Wear







Not going to lie....I felt a little extra walking around in this. But I kind of liked it?

This is PERFECT for those formal winter events that you're going to where you want to look fabulous, but not be completely freezing. Jumpsuits are all the rage right now. I went to a department store to find a long dress last week and literally couldn't find anything but jumpsuits...and I'm not mad about it. This is a trend I can easily get on board with. No tights? A formal outfit that's comfortable? Sign me up!

Now, let's not get too crazy...it is still winter. So for warmth's sake, I topped it off with this faux fur coat. I never get to wear this, so when I have any excuse to break this bad boy out, I'm taking it. And of course you can never go wrong with side swept waves and a pair of statement earrings. 

Shop this look below!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment