Musings of Glitter: Most Comfortable Vest EVER

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Most Comfortable Vest EVER









Do y'all ever have those days when you just can't deal with real clothes and want to spend the day wrapped up in a blanket? Because this is the struggle I deal with every weekday. Hah!

When you work with kids (or not), you just want to be comfortable. I'm running around all day, getting up and down off the ground - there is no room for heels and skirts. But I'm fashion lover down to my core, so part of me always wants to feel semi-chic. So, when I opened my latest package from my friends over at Chicwish, it was like the heavens had opened and dropped down this vest.

It feels like the softest blanket you've ever owned and is soooo comfy. I'm obsessed! Now, yes...it is a furry, fluffy statement - but when paired with all black underneath, it looks sleek and chic. This would be so cute with some chambray as well! This vest is definitely going to be on repeat all school year. And bonus - my kiddos love it (potentially) even more than I do. Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment