Musings of Glitter: Nashville Street Style

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Nashville Street Style







I partnered up with two INCREDIBLE photographers, Micahla Vaughn and Maria Gloer, to take some photos on my favorite street here in Nashville (12th Ave S).  Michala is based in Lousiana and Maria is based here in Nash. Both are incredibly sweet and SO talented. They have a way of making you feel at ease and you end up laughing your way through the photos. I highly recommend either of them if you're looking to have some professional photos done of yourself or your family!

I'm back again to talk about one of my favorite brands, J. Jill. You all know how much I love their clothing because it's high quality and comfortable. Today's outfit is no exception. They just released these denim leggings and I am in love! Thinking about getting the other colors as well. They have the perfect amount of stretch to feel like leggings, but still look like jeans. And for any other jegging lovers out there - you know that's a hard combo to find. I paired it with this mixed stripe tunic top. Monochromatic looks are all the rage right now - so I'm totally feeling the chambray/denim pairing. But to break it up a little bit, I added in some brown accessories with this faux suede jacket and leather boots/bag. The easiest outfit to look chic but remain casual. This has been a go-to outfit of mine for weekends! Shop this look below.

xoxo



shoes (similar)

bag (similar)

jacket (but it's sold out in this color so here's one that is similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment