Musings of Glitter: Valentine's Date Night

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Valentine's Date Night










Valentine's day is just around the corner. I'll be spending the day with my sweet kiddos at work and then hanging my "Galentine's" that night - but I couldn't resist coming up with a date night look for those of you who aren't single this year.

If there's ever an excuse to pull out a romantic maxi dress, it's Valentine's. The holiday of love! And I'm a sucker for a cliche, so obviously I stuck to the typical color scheme. Wine is the perfect color for those of you who don't want to commit to a bright red or pink. It's one of my favorite colors to wear because it's so flattering on every skin tone. This particular dress from Tobi is so flowy and feminine, perfect for a date night. But I will say - all you fellow busty ladies, this dress definitely needed a bralette for me to feel covered enough to be comfortable. So I chose my favorite lace piece to layer underneath.

I worked with a local Nashville makeup artist to create a nude lip and smokey eye. My go-to for date nights because it's still sultry without being too much. You can check out Katheryn Golden here - her work is absolutely beautiful for those of you who are local!

And I have to give a special shoutout to my photographer, Lindsey Wilson. She is incredible! Her shots are sooo dreamy and her editing skills are out of this world. A talented beauty for sure!

Happy Valentine's week my friends!

xoxo

earrings (similar)

1 comment: