Musings of Glitter: Boho Jewelry Layering

Monday, September 25, 2017

Boho Jewelry Layering







I am SO excited to introduce y'all to a new brand today. Heather Hawkins has officially stolen my heart. I'm in loveeee with this jewelry. The photos truly don't do these pieces justice. They are even more gorgeous in person! If you're looking for quality pieces that are going to last you a lifetime, look no further.

I'm obessessed with this combo. The Y-chain is such a big trend right now, so as soon as I saw this Double Y Gemstone beauty, I knew I needed it! I'm also a big fan of layering necklaces to create an edgy, boho look - so the Layover Necklace was the perfect addition to this stack. The thing I like the most about Heather's line is that each of the pieces look stunning alone - but they're also easy to mix and match. Her line is full of custom cut gemstones, so you can find a style/color that suits you! I went with the labradorite because it's such a great neutral. It goes with everything!

I will definitely be adding more pieces to my collection as well as putting these on my Christmas list for family and friends! Check out the full line here! And you can use code "MusingsofGlitter" at checkout for 20% off! Happy shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment