Musings of Glitter: Cooler Weather Professional

Friday, September 8, 2017

Cooler Weather Professional





We're finally getting some cooler weather here in Nashville! I am beyond ready for fall. It's by far my favorite season - smore's, cardigans, leaves, what's not to love? My go-to outift for cooler weather is leggings with a tunic and booties - but sadly, I'm a working girl now, so I need to look professional during the week!

And thankfully J.Jill has my back per usual. They make the best work-wear to stay fashionable and comfy. I started off with these ankle length stretch pants - so comfortable for running around all day, but still professional! I added this solid white tunic - a staple everyone needs in their closet - and topped it off the this cozy maroon cardigan. One of those outfits I can wear all day at work, but still come home and lounge in. The best of both worlds!

Snag these pieces below!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment