Musings of Glitter: Summer Weddings

Monday, September 4, 2017

Summer Weddings






Anyone else have a thousand weddings to go to this summer? I know technically "summer" is coming to a close - but let's be real, for all us southern girls, it's going to be just as hot all the way into October. There's nothing worse than being at an outdoor wedding in a thick formal dress, sweating all of your makeup off. Am I right!? It's the worst!

But no fear. I've found the solution! This little blue dress from Eliza J is the perfect dress for those steaming hot weddings. It's still a heavier fabric, making it appropriate for those formal ceremonies - but it's oddly breathable and cool. I love the scallop detailing and the off the shoulder neckline. So flirty and feminine! I can guarantee you I'll be reaching for this dress all wedding season long! You can snag this beauty here!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment