Musings of Glitter: Little Bit of Jackie O + Sandy D

Friday, September 22, 2017

Little Bit of Jackie O + Sandy D







So much goodness packed into this post. First of all - my favorite skinnies, aka the Denim Skinny, from Evys Tree is finally available for pre-order. These jeans are seriously the most comfortable ever. I have them in 3 colors now and wear them constantly. They're thick enough to look like a jean, but feel and fit like leggings. They're the best! And you can never go wrong with black, so I am so excited they finally added it to their collection!

Up next on the goodness train is the new jewelry line from SUGARFIX by BaubleBar at Target! Obsessed with these star pieces. They were the perfect accessories for this gorgeous pink cardigan from Chicwish. I'm a complete girly girl at heart and this cardigan had my name written allllll over it. I can't wait to wear it all fall and winter. It's the perfect layering piece. Cute with jeans, dresses, skirts - you name it. Loving this transition piece! Snag all these pieces below!

xoxo





shoes (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment