Musings of Glitter: Layering Neutrals

Monday, October 2, 2017

Layering Neutrals





It's finally October! Woo hoooo! One of my favorite months. So I'm busting out all the stops. Booties, sweaters, hats - all the layers my heart desires.

When it comes to layers, I love pairing neutrals. It's SO easy - and perfect for those days you don't want to put a ton of thought into pairing pieces together. For this look, I went with the brown/taupe family. I snagged this tank on sale from Anthropologie, and paired it with my go to skinnies. Then I added the most gorgeous cardigan from J.Jill. I mean...can we talk about these pockets? So cute. And fair warning - this is a heavy weight sweater. Perfect for fall and winter!

Shop this look below.

xoxo




booties (similar)

hat (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Me encantaaaaaa, lo encuentro muy divertido.

    http://www.simplysory.com

    ReplyDelete