Musings of Glitter: Happy Monday!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Monday!








Hey friends! Why is it that the weekend always goes by so fast? I'm convinced that whoever decided the work week was going to be 5 out of the 7 days was crazy. I vote we change it to 4. But alas, I digress. I'm here to tell you about two amazing things your closet needs!

Everyone needs a comfy pair of go-to flats. Something that goes with everything and are easy to throw on and go. I wore my last pair of flats for 3 summers straight and finally wore the soles out. Needless to say, it was high time to get a new pair. So after some searching - I found my new best friends! This pair of gladiators from Hush Puppies are soooo comfy. The soles are made of memory foam which feel like you're walking on pillows and they have a handy little zipper in the back for easy on and offs. And I've always had a weak spot for the gladiator style - it's one of those timeless trends that you can wear with anything. Literally. No matter the outfit, I can grab these and know they'll look perfect.

Okay, enough shoe raving. I also wanted to tell y'all about one of my new favorite companies. Y'all know I love when I can find a product that gives back. The Starfish Project is an organization that supports women escaping human trafficking and exploitation in Asia. They provide holistic care by supplying vocational training, healthcare, shelter, counseling and education grants. Some of the women they support create incredible jewelry - like the choker I'm wearing in these photos. And each purchase goes to support their work in Asia. My necklace is equal to the cost of 2 weeks of counseling. So shop without guilt, because you know you're supporting an incredible cause.

Shop this look below!

xoxo




jeans (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment