Musings of Glitter: Fiesta Dress

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fiesta Dress












Back at it today with another off the shoulder (OTS) dress! Pretty sure half of my closet now consists of OTS dresses and tops. I'm praying this trend never goes out of style because I'm in love with it. Its flattering on everyone and is so versatile - dressy, casual, you name it...there's an OTS outfit for that.

This dress is a new favorite. I'm a sucker for embroidery and this dress has it all! The perfect chambray color (neutral enough to wear with anything) and the prettiest floral detailing. And we can't forget the cute little sleeves! I love a good ruffle. This one is from my friends over at Chicwish and you can grab this dress here! I added some of my go-to accessories. Everyone needs a good floppy hat. If you don't have one yet, go get one! You won't regret it. And of course I can't go anywhere without my purse. So when I was styling this look - I reached for my all time favorite, a simple brown cross body! Goes with any outfit, is easy to wear and has enough storage to hold the essentials. Shop this look below!

xoxo


hat (similar)

purse (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment