Musings of Glitter: Parties and Picnics

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Parties and Picnics








Summer is HERE. And so are all the parties, grill outs and picnics. But the worst part is when you plan out the cutest outfit, get completely ready, and then head out to your event and immediately start sweating. Hah! It happens to us all. So it's always important for me to have a few dresses in my closet that are high-quality and fashionable - but keep me cool. Thanks to Maude, I found my go-to dress for this summer!

This little dress is seriously the cutest. It has crochet detailing along the front that wraps all the way around to the back. Plus a little cut out at the neckline along with a halter tie top. I would say that it runs a teensy bit big - but I still ordered it in my normal size and it works well! 

And I'm sure none of you have seen these earrings (wink wink) yet this season, but I'm obsessed with the tassel trend. They add a fun little detail along with a pop of color - bonus, they're super light so no ear-pulling! Hope you all are having a fabulous memorial day weekend!

xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Isn't the summer weather, AMAZING!! We've been grilling & eating outside and it's the absolute best! Plus love your dress and tassel earrings. So cute!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you just look so adorable in this dress. The accessories area also fun. At the garden themed Chicago venues I would also be hosting funky bridal bash for a friend and would love to use the DIY photo booth. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable party.

    ReplyDelete