Musings of Glitter: Custom Fashion

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Custom Fashion







Finding the perfect piece to add to your wardrobe can be tough. If you're a giant like me - things are always too short. Or maybe it's too long, or too narrow, or not fitted in the waist. There's always something am I right!? Well ladies, I found the solution! eShatki is a fashion forward, custom clothing company that takes every style and tailors it to fit you perfectly! You can choose the hem length, sleeve type, neckline - you name it! You can customize every piece to fit your style and your body. I snagged this gorgeous off-the-shoulder dress! I customized my hem into a midi and sent in all my measurements so it fits like a glove.

Let me tell you, once you go custom - you'll never go back. Pretty sure I want to order everything from their site. Not kidding. I'm gonna have to limit myself! Check them out here and start your own custom order!

No comments:

Post a Comment