Musings of Glitter: How to Wear Designer on a Budget

Saturday, May 13, 2017

How to Wear Designer on a Budget







I honestly don't know how I'm just now discovering ThredUp, but y'all. HOLY MOLY. It's a huge online thrift store and whoever thought of this knows my love language. I loveee a good thrift find, and having an online searchable database is a huge win for me.

As soon as I saw this Kate Spade dress, I knew it needed to join my closet. And seriously, y'all will not believe the price. This dress is originally $478. Drumroll please......I got this dress for $92. That's $386 off. I can't make this stuff up people. Such a steal!

Not only do they have have high-end designers, but they also have the basics (Gap, Banana, J.Crew etc) - all for incredible discounts. And most items don't show many signs of wear. I swear the dress I got is in total mint condition. I don't think I'm ever going to buy anything full price again.

Do yourself (and your wallet) a favor and check them out! PS - here are a few of their style tips!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment