Musings of Glitter: Style for a Cause

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Style for a Cause




Okay - continuing with my amazing brands theme: I want to introduce y'all to Sevenly! I've been a fan of this brand for a long time now. They're an advocacy apparel and accessories company who support various non-profits through art. I figured no one can explain their mission better then the people who created it:

"Sevenly mobilizes charity-themed campaigns so that people like you can show that People Matter – as we together raise funding, awareness and followers for the world’s greatest causes. We commission ‘cause art’ from artists worldwide that celebrates the work of selected non-profits, sell products that give back, and promote stories of encouragement to people!"

$7 of every purchase goes directly towards the selected organization. So far, they have donated over $5 million dollars to non-profits and they aren't stopping there. I love wearing their shirts because they are always a conversation starter. What better way to raise awareness about a cause you care about! The first tee I styled from Sevenly is the "Dream Bigger" design. This tee supports One Simple Wish which supports foster children by granting a wish. As someone working in the public schools, I see foster children on a daily basis and it's a cause near and dear to my heart.





The second tee I styled was the "Abundant Life Henna Hand "design. This purchase supports the YMCA's in the US and worldwide. Which again, is something I whole-heartedly support. Again, as someone who works in the schools, I can say that I've seen what a huge impact community can make in a child's life. The YMCA often provides that for kids. And hey! I played volleyball at the YMCA back in my day too.

But Sevenly offers a multitude of causes to choose from each and every month, so find what speaks to you and give back while getting a cool tee in the process. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment