Musings of Glitter: Easy Breezy

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easy Breezy







Happy Saturday my friends! I am SO thankful it's finally the weekend. This week has been forever long. I always reach for something casual and comfy to wear on the weekends, and I think I've finally found the PERFECT weekend outfit. This look from my friend Darcy over at Hello Luvvy is seriously the best. This is the first white t-shirt I've ever owned that isn't sheer. I don't have to wear a tank top under it and it's a miracle! Hah! It's thick, but still lightweight enough for summer. And it has side slits so you can wear it tied too. It comes in a few other striped options as well - pretty sure I need them all. It's so hard to find good basics to layer! And to add a little fashion-twist on the basic white tee, I paired it with these fringe hem jeans. It took me a hot second to accept this trend, but now I'm loving it! They add a little something extra to spice up the outfit.

And we can't forget about these heels. I mean, come on! These are gorgeous and honestly, really comfortable for being heels. I have a hard time finding heels that don't kill my feet and these do the trick! I could walk around in these bad boys all day without any pain. Maybe it's the chunky heel and the ankle lace? I don't know....but they're magic and you need them.

Bonus - you can use code "musingsofglitter20" for 20% off you purchase here!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment