Musings of Glitter: Back to Basics

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Back to Basics









Back to basics today on the blog. Is there anything better really? This is my go-to weekend outfit when I need to look cute, but still want to be comfy enough to run errands. I pretty much live in jean jackets recently (in case you haven't noticed) - so that was a given. I've literally been leaving one in my car because you can always throw it on; they go with everything! My current fave pairing with denim is stripes. I know...another shocker. But seriously y'all, you can't EVER go wrong with a striped dress. This one is from Shop Maude. It's perfectly lightweight and flowy which makes it awesome for the summer months, but I will warn you that this one is a little sheer - but nothing that a good slip can't fix! 

I'm from Fayetteville, so I couldn't resist snapping up this Fay hat as well! Perfect for second day-hair, or for those days you just aren't feeling it. Finally, I threw on my white Keds. Granted, I'm slightly biased as I interned fro Keds - but being totally real they're just the best shoes for running around! Still super cute, but also super comfortable. I call them my "fashionable sneakers" because they feel like tennis shoes without all the bulk. 

Shop this look below!

xoxo



jacket (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment