Musings of Glitter: Giving Spring the Cold Shoulder

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Giving Spring the Cold Shoulder






I love a good cold-shoulder - although I'm sure you've gathered as much as I wear them all the time. It's (obviously) one of my favorite trends right now! It's an easy way to look fashion forward, but it's also perfect for everyday wear. Don't get me wrong, I equally love the off-the-shoulder and chunky heel trends - but I can't really wear either of those to work. So the cold shoulder is the perfect way to remain practical and stylish.

This dress, from Antique Garden, is a pretty floral print, complete with flowy bell sleeves. Bonus - it also hangs really well! Sometimes when you wear a super flowy dress, you end up looking like you're wearing a shapeless sack - but that is SO not the case with this one. I will say it's a little short for us tall girls (I'm 5'10) - but I plan on styling it with leggings for the spring! This would be absolutely perfect for all those spring weddings coming up!

Shop this look below.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment