Musings of Glitter: Easy Layering

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easy Layering





It's no secret that I love chambray. Pretty positive it's my all time favorite closet staple - it goes with absolutely everything and you can style it in each season. This is one of the most versatile outfits in my closet and I get compliments every time I wear it!

This linen shirt dress from J.Jill is super soft and comfy (as is everything at J.Jill) and is the PERFECT length for all of us tall girls. I'm 5'10 and it's incredibly hard to find dresses that are long enough and this one hits right above the knee. Fair warning, I find J.Jill to run a little on the big side, so I always order a size down unless I want it fairly oversized. I layered it with my go-to jean jacket - I'm 100% going through a jean jacket addiction phase, if you haven't already noticed. And I grabbed the matching chambray hat to top it all off, because why not? Layering is an easy way to get that "effortlessly cool" look while still staying comfy!

Shop this look below!

xoxo



jean jacket (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment