Musings of Glitter: Affordable Fashion with Zaful

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Affordable Fashion with Zaful













As most of you know, I'm currently a graduate student. AKA my budget is incredibly tight and I don't have much money to spend on shopping - and, as I'm a shopaholic, that can be tough! 

Well ladies and gents, I have good news. Zaful is an online shop that brings fashion directly to the customers (skipping the middleman), resulting in affordable fashion for the trendy girl on a budget. I picked out a few pieces from their website and received them in about a week in the mail! They were double packaged (a package in a package) - which I love because it keeps the clothes neatly folded and clean.

As soon as I spotted that blue off the shoulder top, I knew I needed it. The chambray color is the perfect summer neutral and goes with everything. I love the ruffled shoulders and it's slightly cropped so it's the perfect length for high waisted shorts. I also snagged this red ruffled shoulder dress. I know....obviously my obsession with ruffled off the shoulder items is out of control. The color is a vibrant orange-red and although it's a little short on me (keep in mind that I'm 5'10), it was still totally wearable. And red/pink is my favorite summer color combo, so I topped it off with some pale pink accessories!

This was my first time shopping with Zaful and I can say that it won't be my last! I think it will be one of my go-to sites when I'm searching for that perfect, on-trend item (at a price that won't break the bank).

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment