Musings of Glitter: Peace and Flowers + Rosalynne Love

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Peace and Flowers + Rosalynne Love









A few months ago, my mother and sister came home from the Little Craft Show and handed me a business card. They told me that I absolutely had to go follow this company on Instagram because they had the cutest tees! So of course, I checked it out and fell in love with their designs myself.

Then I received an email from that very same company a few weeks ago asking me to collaborate and it was fate. Hah! Okay, I'm being slightly dramatic - but this is 100% how it happened. If you haven't heard of Rosalynne Love, you must check it out! Rosalynne is one of the sweetest people (who is equally obsessed with glitter, like myself) and has an amazing heart. Her compassion and creativity show through in each and every one of her designs. AND part of the proceeds from her shop go towards sponsoring children in need through Compassion International.

You can get the tee that I'm styling in these pictures here, and be sure to check out the rest of her shop! She has everything from tees and tanks to mugs and stickers!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment