Musings of Glitter: Art Feeds Love

Monday, July 18, 2016

Art Feeds Love





Hey friends! Today I wanted to highlight an incredible organization.  If you haven't heard of Art Feeds, they're an organization who work with kids all over the world to focus on building creativity and emotional expression through art. As a future speech-language pathologist, this is near and dear to my heart. There are so many kids who don't have the words to express themselves, and art is such a great outlet! So I'm teaming up with Art Feeds for their next fundraiser. What fundraiser you ask? As Art Feeds Day is approaching (September 8th) - Art Feeds is selling these t-shirts that simply say Art Feeds _______ . So grab a tee, finish the sentence and decorate away - all while supporting an incredible cause! All supporters will wear their decorated tees in support of Art Feeds on September 8th! The tees are $15 and you can order your tee here!

Because the cause is so special to me, I decided to fill in the blank with love. So of course I had to put little kisses all over my tee. If you want to see how, check it out below!


I picked up a kiss stamp at Hobby Lobby, along with some fabric paint!



So simply fill in the blank (you could use a fabric marker or a Sharpie) and stamp away! I did some kisses with the red and then slowly added in some white to make varying pink shades!



So, be sure to grab your tee while you still can here! And if you want to learn more about the organization, you can head to their website. I can't wait to see how you all decorate your tees!

xoxo






1 comment: