Musings of Glitter: Green Goddess Maxi

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Green Goddess Maxi











Leave it to my favorite boutique, Maude, to have the most gorgeous, green maxi dress. My cousin is getting married this weekend, and I searched high and low for a dress to wear to the rehearsal - this green maxi was the winner! And bonus - it might be the comfiest maxi I own. There aren't any zippers or anything, so you can just slid it on - it's slightly elastic in the back so it's the perfect fit.

I'm also obsessed (like...obsessed) with the neckline, it's got the most unique little cut out! The color is a slightly faded, mossy green and pairs well with bronze/gold jewelry. Which of course leads me to this fun ring set (3 rings for $15 - such a steal) and these little bird dangle earrings - both of which match perfectly by the way. 

And as this dress makes me feel like a grecian - I had to top it all off with half up fishtails and a bronze/shimmery smokey eye. Shop the look below!

xoxo


earrings (in-store only)








No comments:

Post a Comment