Musings of Glitter: Wintery Luxe

Monday, December 7, 2015

Wintery Luxe












It's officially winter, and with the new season comes endless parties, events and holiday celebrations. So clearly your wardrobe needs to change to! It's time to pull out all the sequins, glitter, fur and sparkles you own! Which, let's be honest, is my favorite kind of fashion anyway. 

My favorite way to feel "luxe" in the winter is fur (faux, of course). It's so warm and cozy and looks super luxurious. I paired it with a comfy midi dress from Old Navy and my favorite snakeskin shoes from CC Corso Como! I find that a little pop of animal print (whether it be snakeskin, leopard, cheetah - you name it), always adds a little something extra to any outfit. I topped it off with my favorite Kendra Scott jewels and voila - winter luxe at it's finest.

And along with the holidays comes travel. I can't travel without a good playlist! These floral headphones from Ankit are a cute way to listen to my favorite tunes while I'm heading to see family and friends! Don't forget to shop this look below:

Dress (on sale!)

Vest (similar)





1 comment: